Monday, November 21, 2016

Hard as Hell Being Green Anymore

Remember how excited I was about having closer options for more recycling? Well, that's dead now.


Obviously I can take it to their facility in Hamilton, but I so rarely have any reason to go that way - it would be wasteful to make a special trip. So, I'll probably mostly be taking it into Missoula, but I have to verify where that place takes, because I'm not sure it's the exact same selection.



You might also remember that a couple other recycling options were killed earlier this year, too. Damn it, what a drag. 


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's frustrating and sad. I can't imagine it's going to get any better in the next few years, either.

      Delete
  2. Oh that just stinks. I hope Missoula has a lot of easy to find recycle places.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As far as I know they have one and it takes hardly anything compared to what can be recycled at the curb every week in most of the Portland Metro area.

      Delete

It feels so good to read comments! If you're leaving one (or more!), THANK YOU! If you're not... c'mon, already!