I'm part way through taking a few weeks off from the big project of replacing alllll the flooring upstairs and here are the reasons why:
1. I went to California to visit some beloveds!
2. We hosted Eric's friend, Tex, who joined him in attending MisCon.
Here is where a photo would've been nice,
but I mistakenly assumed there would've been some from the event.
3. I worked on some boring maintenance projects around the place like fussing with the hot tub, constantly wiping pine pollen off stuff, making hummingbird nectar, etc.
4. I made a little throw pillow to help break up the brownliness going on in the guest room since replacing the floor in there.
5. I started working on the refab of the screen doors.
(post coming soon)
6. I did my first two cross stitch projects ever! They are going to be a part of a much bigger project around the house, so I think I'll save posting photos until I start talking about that.
|Just before the very first stitch in to second project. That is a great-great auntie's embroidery hoop!|
7. We'll be hosting the VME's most frequent guest, Juan, this weekend.